Aluminum & Stainless Steel Flexible Chain Conveyors
FlexMove was established in 2004 in Penang, Malaysia with a focus on developing flexible plastic chain conveyors to serve the product handling needs and demands for a variety of industries.
In 2015, FlexMove was acquired by Dorner Holding Company, the parent company of Wisconsin, US-based, Dorner Mfg. Corp.
Quality, Flexibility, Efficiency, Eco-Friendly
FlexMove is built upon 4 main virtues that are embodied in everything we do:
- Quality with innovative solutions
- Flexibility in fulfilling infinite potential
- Efficiency for all businesses
- Eco-friendly for a better future
Benefits of FlexMove Conveyor Systems:
- Cost effective solutions
- Horizontal and vertical product movement capabilities for maximizing space
- Clean, sleek designs with minimal noise, maintenance and weight
- Flexibility of layouts and design
- Multiple chain types to match your products and application requirements
Aluminum Flexible Chain Conveyors
This innovative flexible chain conveyor system employs a side-flexing plastic chain that travels on low friction side rails mounted on aluminum extrusion tracks. This allows horizontal turns and elevation changes on a continuous run driven by a single gearmotor.
Our Aluminum Conveyors are suitable for a wide range of applications including horizontal and/or vertical transportation. The wider the conveyor, the higher its capacity. It’s compact and neat design allows for a variety of products sizes and fast transportation.
Helix & Spiral Conveyors
- Simple, low cost spiral for small parts handling
- Allows incline or decline through corners and straights
- Provides capability for product buffering or storage for accumulation or cooling
- Reduces conveyor foot print saving valuable floor space
- Ideal for inclines and declines in tight spaces
- Provides capability for vertical incline with minimal floor space
- Application include buffering, cooling product between processes or machines and more
- Serves as an in-line accumulator with entry and exit at different levels or an in-line or off-line accumulator with entry and exit at the same level
Specialty chain designed to securely convey a product by gripping the sides
Save footprint space by vertically lifting or lowering a product
Built with aluminum and stainless steel to meet the requirements for medical and cosmetic packaging
- Built using our smallest frame, the FH (35mm) conveyor
- Designed to facilitate the palletization of products with similar sizes
- It can be configured in Single Track, Twin-Track and Multi-Track systems
- Well suited for manual or automatic assembly and test systems in a variety of applications and industries
- Production capacity is maximized as a result of minimal product routing
Backed by our well-established worldwide network of partners, FlexMove delivers in-depth knowledge and solutions that serve a variety of industries, including:
- Automotive and machine
- Food, beverage and dairy
- Electronic and electrical
- Integrated automation
- Intelligent logistics
- Medical and pharmaceutical
- Paper converting and packaging
- Personal product / Health and beauty
Dorner Holding Company leads companies that strive to provide innovative conveying solutions designed to increase efficiency and productivity. From individual components and products to complete solutions.
Our industry recognized family of companies deliver, quality, innovative products that are easy to select, integrate and acquire through a world class delivery and support network.
Wecon Systems Commitment
We don’t just sell the equipment, we take on the responsibility of making sure the solution works right! This means development the correct concept, selecting the right equipment, professionally installing it while remaining within budget and on schedule. We offer documentation and full support services, so that our customers are completely satisfied and confident in taking ownership of their systems.